Friday, January 22, 2010

Players

Dear friends,
I start my first blog with this title because many of us suffer with these kind of human beings. Do they have the self worth to be called human beings??? I don't think so. Dirt is what I call them. All they do is hurt people they love and put the blame on the people they love as well. I admire those who are true and sincere lovers who would do anything for the ones they love. I don't call these lovers blind. Its really hard to find true lovers who would sacrifice themselves. Players are good actors and they do a preety good job cheating and playing around. Ok tell me, till when???When true lovers give themselves in, it does not mean their horny. It means their expressing their everything. Thats the truth and the only truth. The players who are using them are the heartless and evil ones. Let me remind you players out there.... youth and luck will never be on your sides forever. Once life hits you back, its going to hit you real bad. That very moment its too late to turn back. Too bad players....To all the true lovers out there, YOU ROCK!!! Love you guys.

1 comment:

  1. awesome..ur 100% rite....not only players but those who r jealous n trying to break a relationship....got to hell... true lovers who r strong...rock on!!!

    ReplyDelete