Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Low Calorie Coffee : IndoCafe White


I love this 2 in 1 White Coffee because:

  1. The coffee is made of  Instant Coffee+Non-dairy Creamer (without sugar).
  2. It  costs RM 9.90.
  3. It is available in Giant & Cold Storage supermarkets.
  4. It is tasty.
  5. Most of all, it is just 45 calories per sachet (stick).



To this coffee I add 2 equal sugar tablets.



















Each equal sugar tablet = 0.3kcal :)
Yes it contains aspartame (artificial sweetening).
As for me this sugar helps me cut down my calorie intake and I didn't experience any side effects.
I have been using artificial sweeteners since I'm 19 years old and I'm 24 now.




So give my choice of low calorie coffee a try. Best of Luck. XOXO:)

3 comments:

  1. me likey... now got stevia in equal..have u seen???

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting blog,nice information.your work is very excellent.

    ReplyDelete